– Up till 13th Feb we offer 60% refund of total amount paid.
– Up till 13th March we offer 30% of amount paid.
– After March 13th, no refunds.
• Yoga Sutras of Patanjali by Satchidananda
• The key muscles of yoga by Ray Long
• The Heart of Yoga by Desikachar
• Teaching Yoga: Essential Foundations and Techniques Mark Stephens
• Prana and Pranayama By Swami Niranjananada Saraswati
Yoga Alliance is an International Organization for the quality and standardization of individual Yoga teachers and Yoga Schools worldwide. In completing our Yoga Alliance (YA) Accredited program, our students receive an internationally recognized teaching qualification. In accordance with the standards outlined by YA. There are of course several other yoga alliances and organizations around the planet which readily accept our certification.
Our courses cover:
• Techniques Training/Practice: Includes alignment and adjusting asanas, pranayamas, kriyas, chanting, mantra, meditation and other traditional yoga techniques.
• Teaching Methodology: Comprises the principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and correcting, instruction, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher, the student’s process of learning and business aspects of teaching yoga.
• Anatomy and Physiology: Both human physical anatomy and physiology (bodily systems, organs, etc.) and energy anatomy and physiology (chakras, nadis, meridians, koshas etc.). Includes both the study of the subject and application of its principles to yoga practice (benefits, contraindications, healthy movement patterns, etc).
• Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers: An in depth study of yoga philosophies, yoga lifestyle and ethics for yoga teachers.
• Practicum: Each student must be actively engaged in the process of teaching, receiving feedback, observing others teaching and hearing and giving feedback. Also includes assisting students while someone else is teaching.